SAP India Hiring Java Developer On Jan @ Bangalore | 2014 | freshers bazaar
1. To develop deep product expertise at technical and functional level
2. To provide high quality of support to SAP BW Customers and resolve product issues
3. To ensure high quality of corrections and high BW Java patch quality enabling customers to incorporate the fixes rapidly with low TCO.
4. Efficient interaction and collaboration with other teams/stakeholders
5. To ensure continuous improvement and optimization of support for SAP customers
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA degree from a recognised university.
2. Should have a Minimum of 65% throughout.
3. Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
4. High Proficiency in Core Java is mandatory
5. Prior BW experience and/or ABAP experience will be preferred
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook